Terms & Conditions
1. Check In is after 4:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM. Half a daily rate will be charged for a check out that is done up to 6 hours after the set time, a whole daily rate for more than 6 hours.
2. Housing additional guests is not allowed.
3. The property is provided in «as is» condition. Host shall not be held responsible for third parties services such as internet access, TV, elevators, pool maintenance, etc, but will make every effort to correct any issues as quickly as possible.
4. Pets are allowed with prior approval for an additional fee and additional security deposit.
5. We could not take responsibility for the loss of any personal objects, unit are provided with a safe, please use it.
6. Long term rental price (28 days and more) does not includes utilities. You will pay all utilities bills (electricity, water, propane and internet) before check-out. Additional utilities deposit US$250 will be necessary upon check-in.
7. Please respect the quiet hours in the building 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
8. Smoking is strictly forbidden. The additional cleaning fee for smoking is US$250.
9. Sex/drug trafficking is illegal in Mexico (minors, prostitution, drug abuse, utilizing the apartment for purposes other than tourism/business travel, etc.).
10. Discharging weapons of any kind, igniting fireworks, lewd or offensive behavior, destructive abuse of home or landscape, terrorizing wildlife, and disrespectful treatment of our staff is not allowed. Violators are subject to immediate termination of rental and dismissal without refund. Any damage will be charged back to renter. Actions that result in a call or visit from the Police Department are subject to a US$250 fine.
11. The guest must register all visitors at the front desk with their passports, driving license or a written permission from their parents. All fines from building administration due to broken condominium by-laws would be addressed to renters.
12. There have been problems with residents/guests throwing garbage, cigarette butts, etc., out the windows. You may be fined up to US$250 as per building regulations in case of these kinds of events reported to building security/administration.
13. Parking service is free but you have to use only designated parking spots. Your car could be towed away or you could be fined for US$250 if you park on a wrong parking spot.
14. If you choose to extend your stay please notify us within 3 days minimum of your departure date so that we can try to accommodate your needs. However extension of your stay is subject to availability.
15. If for some reason you have to terminate your stay before planned, keep in mind that we won't be able to refund your money.
16. The guest may not transfer his rights to the apartment to another person or sublet without the authorization of the host.